Monday, September 22, 2008

Today was a really gr8 day... not for one second did i feel sad or depressed...so i thought it deserves a special mention...I am thankful to my friend for that...my bhabhi and my dearest nephew also...also myself...he he he

Well when you allow yourself to do what you really want to do...to be happy, nothing in the world can stop you. In life choices you make, shape you, your emotions, your reactions. Experiences condition one to behave in a certain manner, which is very logical and instinctive too. It is good in a way. But at times it is important to let go and break the routine once in a while.... So today have decided one thing...am gonna enjoy this last week in bangalore... This one's for me!!!

1 comment:

craving to love life said...

don jus have fun for the last week in bangalore....it's jus a start....kya patha u may after all fall in luv wid this city....